[rfu-membership] Re: [rfu-tech] [RFU] Re: Studio tore up...wtf?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 10:08:21 CDT 2007

Yes, everyone needs to hear about this. Does anyone know anything about
why things were in disarray in the studio as of 9pm Thursday?

Also, since we've found several instances lately where the log is not
signed, if you fail to sign the log, then your show may be subject to
being suspended for at least one week. It is your obligation to the FCC
to sign the log and note any problems with the transmitter and your
obligation to the station to note on the log any problems you encounter
in the studio. I think that dealing with logbook violations should be a
priority for Membership to address, so you can expect to be contacted if
your show is on the air and it is later found that you did not sign the
logbook when you were there.

If you find problems in the studio, they need to be reported immediately
to rfu-tech at lists.chambana.net so that we can deal with them -- and deal
with those who are causing them, as this sort of behavior disrespects
the rest of those who are just trying to do their shows.
Mike Lehman