[rfu-membership] Weekly Log Report...

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at fastmail.fm
Sun Apr 8 20:49:19 CDT 2007

I know that Love to Burn couldn't do their show (they guest hosted on my
show, and then we all went to a school event together).

Should we also think about process by which people can let us know that
they will not be doing their shows so that we can find subs? Or are we
happy just finding out after the fact like we are now?

Just wondering. -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24