[rfu-membership] Re: Lock Change?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 15:54:01 CDT 2007

Ken,
This sound like an excellent plan. When is it you meet on Sunday? I'll
either attend or send a message about what is needed. It should take
about two weeks, with the most work right at the beginning, by sending
notices, etc and at the beginning of the second week, right after the
lock is changed. By the end of the second week, things should be sorting
themselves out.

Dealing with any unauthorized shows is a bit of a different matter.
Everyone has had plenty of notice, so they will need to come back to the
general membership meeting to ask to be reinstated, IIRC about the
decisions we made.
Mike Lehman