[rfu-membership] Seed of Faith and your new show.

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Wed Apr 18 18:32:07 CDT 2007

No, you don't need to pay again (unless someone on the new show's programming committee is a new member)

You need to have two people (who are on at most two shows) who have paid and been trained. (It's likely you already have this requirement fulfilled)

You need to have the show approved by the general membership at a general membership meeting, 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month, 8pm. (This needs to be done)

You need to fill out the application on the web so we have all the shows information (full names, contact, email, etc) in the database. (This needs to be done)

FWIW, I don't have the 'power' to make a new show, only to change an existing show's scheduled time, only the general membership can allow a new show on the air.

I'm rarely near a phone (for instance, I'm in a class right now ... between questions) and I prefer there to be a record of all communications I make.  I'm authorized by the membership committee to do this work for them and I make sure all my communications are CC'ed to them.

Ken

>>> <Ladyenash at aol.com> 4/18/2007 3:53 PM >>>
Are you saying that I would have to pay another fee for another show? If
that is the case then I would like to move Seed of Faith to the  open slot on
Monday for two hours 4-6, and not have two two hour programs.  Otherwise, I do
want both slots.
Sorry about the mix up too!  Please call me to explain better:  390-2813 cell
/ 352-3544 hm. Thanks