[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] unscheduled shows

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Tue Apr 24 12:36:31 CDT 2007

Dan,

Can be more explicit about what shows you have and who's the second member on what show so I can update the schedule.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> "dan blah" <dan.blah at gmail.com> 04/24/07 10:54 AM >>>
yeah this all sounds good to me.  i would like to make a proposal that
the new show that goes from 6 to 7 on sunday's (if they are willing as
this i think was their idea) move to 5 to 6 and then sexy geek speak
goes from 6 to 7.  this gets them out of the craziness that is setting
up for sunday night sound system and cuts me back to 4 hours.

Daniel