[rfu-membership] Shows on WRFU

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Mon Apr 30 15:08:51 CDT 2007

Hi Mr. Jones,

I'm responding to the submission for two new shows you made on wrfu made on 4/29.

I'm assuming that both you and Carla Jones are a paid and trained member of WRFU.

All you need to do is go to a general membership meeting (1st and 3rd Tuesday's at 8pm at the IMC ... downstairs in the family room, next one is May 1st) and get them to approve your Sunday Afternoon show.

There's already a show on Thursdays from 9-11 called Thursday morning coffee.  Are you saying that that is your show, or you want it to be your show, or is that just a coincidence.  We can't remove a show already on the schedule.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College