[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] Sisters on Air

Ken Urban KUrban at parkland.edu
Thu Aug 2 17:35:07 CDT 2007

Hey Mike,

What's the name of William Jones' show?  I never got any paperwork about that ... I'll put it in the schedule.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> Mike Lehman <rebelmike at earthlink.net> 8/1/2007 10:09 AM >>>
Janice,
Enjoy your August break!

I do want to note that there is an existing error in the posted schedule
that needs to be corrected. William Jones currently holds the 1-3pm slot
on Sunday. His assignment to this was something that was missed in the
station survey paperwork from which the posted schedule was composed,
but which was confirmed at a later date as being correctly on the schedule.

So I'm afraid that there already is a show in the Sunday 1-2pm slot.
Mike Lehman