[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] Policy Question

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 22 14:07:15 CDT 2007

Ken,
IIRC from our discussion on this, the show with the earliest request
date/time sent to membership/scheduling got the slot, presuming it was
through your notice to the lists. If it was some different process or
some confusion, then we should put it off to be discussed at the next
meeting. But others may have a different recall, so I'm not stuck on any
of that, as long as we try to be fair to everyone involved.
Mike Lehman