[rfu-membership] Propose a show! submission

wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net
Sat Aug 25 12:42:06 CDT 2007

Show Name : Cugsnt Show

Show Description : The show will be run by two singer-songwriters studying music composition at UIUC.  We will play alternative music mostly from the 90's era, however many different types of music will be explored.  We will go into great detail of the more unknown aspects of music, including some lesser known artists.  Being singer-songwriters ourselves, we will grace the audience frequently with our playing in the studio, as well as playing some recordings of ourselves.  We would also like to feature guests from the school of music to come and talk about current events especially in the music world.

Your WRFU.net Username : mthomas8

Your Real Name : Matt Thomas

Your Email Address : mthomas8 at uiuc.edu

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : cartercugsnt

2nd Cohost Real Name : Carter Schultz

2nd Cohost Email Address : cschult2 at uiuc.edu

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr

How Often? : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : Sat. 2PM-4PM, Fri. 12am-2am, Sun 10am-12pm

Working Group : Programming and Scheduling

Training Request : 4-6PM Wednesday's with Ghost;8-10PM Friday's with Noel;7-10PM Sunday's with Blah

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2

How many members of the proposing group identify as Caucasian? : 2

-----
Submitted by mthomas8 (http://www.wrfu.net/user/71) on Sat, 2007-08-25 11:42