[rfu-membership] Propose a show! submission

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 14:00:00 CDT 2007

Don't bee to hard on the other guys. I think they use their work
accounts for the mailing lists, so they may have not even gotten the
message yet.

They also probably work on a different mode of operation than I do.
You may be able to just drop in their shows, if you wanted to.

If you do still want to train with me, You should probably get in at
7:30pm that Friday. That will give us some time to go over some
documentation.

Just let me know what you're doing. -Noel