[rfu-membership] Membership Meeting

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 1 10:20:45 CST 2007

BTW, for those recently added to the RFU-Membership group list because
the expressed interest in participating in the Membership group to help
fulfill their programming group's volunteer/meeting attendance
requirements, we'd like to hear from you what a good time to meet is.

Meeting times are not set in stone. They're determined by what fits the
schedule of those who want to attend. Please speak up about what a good
meeting time is for you if the times we're talking about don't work.
With the end of the year and the start of a new semester next year, we
will most likely change the Membership group's meeting time anyway. We'd
like to have it when the greatest number of members can participate.
This makes it easier for your group to get meeting attendance credit,
especially if the first and third Tuesday evening  general station
meeting time is not good for your group.
Mike Lehman