[rfu-membership] Scheduling Changes

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:52:22 CST 2007

Well, the schedule is completely up-to-date now. At last night's
meeting, we opened the floodgates and started taking proposals for
timeslot changes. There was one request, but I'm withdrawing it and
staying at my normal time.

Now the slots are open to anyone who currently is scheduled. As the
tradition goes, it will be open for 72 hours from this announcement to
only those who qualify in this group. After this time, it will be open
to anyone.

So please take a look at the schedule online, and see if you want to
take a different timeslot.

Thanks. -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar