[rfu-membership] Re: show schedule

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 13:19:26 CST 2007

Yes, I am the person to contact. Actually, membership is the correct
group, but they're cc'ed on here.

So, I hate you now. Just kidding. :-) I was originally going for that
slot, but I chickened out cos I thought that I was going to be doing a
lot of homework for Thursdays. However, last night I realized that I
have Thursdays off. Oh, well. My fault. Just let me know if you aren't
going to do your show so I can sub for you or if you want to have a
guest DJ at any point. :-)

The slot is yours.

I forget, were you scheduled at any point in time? Do I need to move
your show or is this a completely new show?

Also, if you have a write up to describe your show, I can place that
in your show description on the website.

-Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24