[rfu-membership] mem meeting?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 14 07:49:41 CST 2007

Lavana and randy,
The station meetings for Dec. 18 and Jan. 1 were canceled. The next
station meeting will be Jan. 15, so Membership should next meet on Jan.
13. Of course, we can work on things via email until then. I haven't had
a chance to look over in depth and consider implementation for the
revised forms that Noel sent. I hope to do that in the next couple of
weeks when I can dig out my email inbox.
Mike Lehman