[rfu-membership] Propose a show! submission

wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net
Fri Feb 2 17:52:17 CST 2007

Show Name : JVC (subject to change)

Please enter each members name, email, and phone number on seperate lines. : Victor Carreon - djlimbs at gmail.com - 8474770126
Carlos Giles - wesjile at hotmail.com - 2176373543
Jason Villanueva - villanueva.jason at gmail.com - 8158300309

What is the status of your proposal? : Individual(s) looking to join group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr

 : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : Tues 10PM-12AM

Working Group : Technical

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : yes

If yes, which languages?  : Spanish, any other language a hiphop song that we like is in.

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 3

How many members of the proposing group identify as Latino/a? : 2

How many members of the proposing group identify as Asian American? : 2

If other, please specify : One of our members is half-Korean, half-Mexican.

-----
Submitted by djlimbs (http://www.wrfu.net/user/32) on Fri, 2007-02-02 17:52