[rfu-membership] Re: question

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Mon Jan 8 08:15:30 CST 2007

I've cc'ed the membership committee (and the main group) on this email.
They should be able to say when the membership training times are. (The
last email didn't get copied there)

I made a mistake in the previous email, the 16th (not the 23rd) is the
entire membership meeting. It is not a training session.  There are set
times for training in the studio.

At least two members of the group have to be trained and paid before
you can go on the air.

I'm not sure who the contact person for training is right now, that's
why I've CC'ed the membership committee in thhis email.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> Nadeem Mehar <nmehar2 at uiuc.edu> 01/08/07 3:53 AM >>>
Dear Kent

Does this mean that I may come on jan23 to meet and train. Can I do it
before that, I mean in this week if possible. And my second question is
that do both of the members have to come and get trained? and how is the
contact person(name) for training.

Thanks for  your help

Nadeem Mehar

Then the next step is then to get trained.  Programming groups need to
have two paid and trained members to be on the air.  You can also come
to a membership meet, they occur at the first and third tuesdays of the
month (next one is the 1/23/07) at the IMC (202 S. Broadway, Urbana)

I've CC'ed the rfu-membership group on this email (they do the
training).

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, we'd love to have
your show in that time slot!

Ken
 Nadeem Mehar     |   MBA Candidate |  President GFA(Graduate Finance
Association)     |  University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign|

|  nmehar2 at uiuc.edu     |    217-714-2190    |