[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] Re: question

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 20:08:56 CST 2007

i can start training again on tuesday mornings from 10am to 11am.
this is the first hour of one of my shows where i play music.  i know
this time is not very convenient, but all evening times that are
convenient for me are now taken by shows.

preferably we would have someone contact those who have completed a
proposal form with the training and dues requirements.  provided we
get a response we can set a training date for the following week.

Daniel