[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] Membership/Training Meeting

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 28 14:01:47 CST 2007

Hi Noel,
I can't remember if a meeting has been scheduled, but there are things
that need to be done, preferably before the next station meeting. The
highest priority is to get the program survey information into an Excel
spreadsheet or other usable form so that I can activate the RFU-station
email list.

Right now, only some programming groups are on the main RFU list and
probably even fewer are on the working group lists. Thus relatively few
programming groups get meeting notices via email, so this in part
accounts for the lack of participation, when we all know that we need to
get working groups operational to deal with the many issues that are
constantly brought up at the main station meetings, but which never seem
to get any attention in between meetings. The RFU-station list is a
mandatory list that ALL programming groups must be subscribed to, which
will carry all meeting notices to each and every programming group, but
so far no one has gotten me the info from the surveys so that I can
activate it.
Mike Lehman