[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] HEADS UP

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 22:26:58 CDT 2007

Sounds good to me. I agree that it is probably something to look at in
the future.

And no problem on the PSA stuff. I'm just glad that it is now on
someone's list. I'd do it myself, if I could... Actually, I wouldn't
mind helping out on whatever I can on the website. I'd have to do it
remotely, though. If you, Ken, and Dan need help doing admin stuff on
the website, just let me know how I can help. I should have said that
before.

-Noel

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark, Apt. 24