[rfu-membership] Propose a show! submission

Ken Urban KUrban at parkland.edu
Wed Jun 20 13:25:02 CDT 2007

Hey Jeremy, Alex:

Welcome to WRFU.

I'm here to help guide you through the WRFU process.

Just a couple of quick comments

Shows on WRFU so far are in 1 hour time increments.  Our scheduling software is set up that way.

Also, there is no opening at the time you requested ... the current schedule is at

http://www.wrfu.net/station/schedule

Check it out for the open time slots and get back to me.  (I've CC'ed the membership committee on this email so they know someone's taking care of this)  You can email them also.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> <wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net> 6/19/2007 4:49 PM >>>
Show Name : JAM ROC radio

Show Description : Non-stop Hip-Hop Mixtapes mainly from the midwest, but yet, still incorperating other artists as well. Will also be putting alot of local artists on the air as well. No radio show has yet to play mixtapes, and yet its some of the most popular music out there right now, mixtapes are on fire. Mixtapes are the start to everything, people want to know how artists came up and what songs they came up on, but nobody in the mainstream world knows where these people came from and how they got their start. In the second half of the show we want to play local artist tracks krom champaign/urbana.

Your WRFU.net Username : JAM ROC

Your Real Name : jeremy johnson

Your Email Address : jeremyjrocjohnson at yahoo.com

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : Moufofdasouth

2nd Cohost Real Name : Alex Carrington

2nd Cohost Email Address : Moufofdasouth2008 at yahoo.com

Additional Cohost Information : From the STL and can bring some flava to the station!

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : .5hr

How Often? : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : saturday 11am to 2

Working Group : Technical

Training Request : 6-7PM Friday's with Noel;9-11AM Saturday's with Ghost

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2

How many members of the proposing group identify as African American? : 1

How many members of the proposing group identify as Caucasian? : 1

-----
Submitted by jam roc (http://www.wrfu.net/user/54) on Tue, 2007-06-19 16:49