[rfu-membership] RE: Welcome to WRFU - The Show - AON Productions

William V. Hawkins william.hawkins at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 01:50:52 CST 2007

Hey Ken,

I showed up tonight at IMC for the bi-weekly meeting and no one was there.
My Radio Team and I left about 8:30pm. We were there since 7:30pm waiting
for someone to show, but it was only a group of dance people that was there.

Please let me know the next time I can make it to a meeting and also get a
training session scheduled. All parties have filled out our apps and
submitted the fees described below. We are really anxious to get started on
our show.

Please let me know something when you can.

Thanks Again,

WiLL