[rfu-membership] RE: Welcome to WRFU - The Show - AON Productions

William V. Hawkins william.hawkins at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 17:08:56 CST 2007

Hey Danielle,

Thank you for getting back to me. So what can we do about the missed meeting
and getting the money into the office so we can have a training session.

Do you have any training sessions scheduled that we can start within the
next week or so?

I appreciate you getting back to me and sorry about the confusion.

WiLL