[rfu-membership] Training page...

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 28 23:09:32 CDT 2007

I think that you have my time slot mixed up with yours, Dan. My show
time is on Friday from 6-7pm.

Also, the "contact" page that I load up brings me to an "Access Denied"
page. While I am not logged in, it may be better to get a page where the
user can log in and then redirect you to the contact page again... More
work that you probably don't need, but just an idea. Or just a simple
instruction to go log in and try again.

-Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar