[rfu-membership] Propose a show! submission

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Tue May 8 17:01:13 CDT 2007

Mr Patterson, Ms Slates:

Thanks for your interest in WRFU.  Sorry I took so long to get back to you ... finals weeks is busy.

The time you selected is already taken by other shows.  You should looks at the schedule http://www.wrfu.net/station/schedule/week for boxes that have no name in them, they are the free times.

You can mail me back with a different time slot.  (I should point out that there may be problems with the schedule, the website recently went down and the schedule, while close, may not be corrected yet)

Are you familiar with the other requirements?

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> <wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net> 05/04/07 10:24 AM >>>
Show Name : The Greatest Slow Jamz of All Time

Show Description : The Greatest Slow Jamz of All Time is a show that is dedicated to creating a listening space for slow and mellow soul music.

Show Genre : Soul Music, Black Music, Slow Jams, R & B

Your WRFU.net Username : wmpatter

Your Real Name : William M Patterson

Your Email Address : wmpatter at uiuc.edu

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : aslates

2nd Cohost Real Name : Angela Slates

2nd Cohost Email Address : angela_slates at sbcglobal.net

What is the status of your proposal? : Individual(s) looking to join group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 3hr

How Often? : bi-monthly

What are your preferred time slots? : Thursday Nights 9pm-12am

Working Group : Fundraising and Outreach

Training Request : 12-2PM Tuesday's with Blah;12-2PM Thursday's with Blah

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : yes

If yes, please elaborate : WILL Youth Media Workshop

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 1

How many members of the proposing group identify as female? : 1

How many members of the proposing group identify as African American? : 2

-----
Submitted by William M Patterson (http://www.wrfu.net/user/48) on Fri, 2007-05-04 10:24