[rfu-membership] Propose a show! submission

wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net
Fri May 11 19:13:17 CDT 2007

Show Name : Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top

Show Description : I apologize for my previous submission without a show description.

Our two sons, Isaac and Judah would be mainly doing the show with support from the rest of the family.  Isaac and Judd are 13 and 11.  They will be featuring music of many types, always including some classical and talking about the stories behind the songs.  They will also be interviewing area musicians, artisans, and buisness owners where they attend field trips.  They will be inviting these people to appear on the show with them, and they will be including information from their field trips.

Show Genre : Classical, Rock, Country, Jazz, Opera, Bluegrass, Blues,

Your WRFU.net Username : Life is Learning

Your Real Name : Lavana Hawkins

Your Email Address : lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : Randy0623

2nd Cohost Real Name : Randall Hawkins

2nd Cohost Email Address : lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net

Additional Cohost Information : WRFU user name zdhawkins
Real Name Zachary Hawkins
password 081285

WRFU user name nkohawkins
Real name Nathan Hawkins
password 012787

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr

How Often? : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : Wed morning 8-10

Working Group : Membership and Training

Training Request : 4-6PM Wednesday's with Ghost;12-2PM Thursday's with Blah;6-7PM Friday's with Noel;9-11AM Saturday's with Ghost;7-10PM Sunday's with Blah

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 3

How many members of the proposing group identify as female? : 1

How many members of the proposing group identify as Caucasian? : 4

-----
Submitted by Life is Learning (http://www.wrfu.net/user/51) on Fri, 2007-05-11 18:13