[rfu-membership] Remove AON Productiosn from Scehdule [Fwd: Bounce action notification]

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri May 18 09:32:43 CDT 2007

We're getting bounces from this email address, so their RFU-station
account has been suspended.

w_v_hawkins at hotmail.com

This is the address for AON Productions. I'm unsure exactly where the status of this group was left in the wake of their repeated violations of rules and regulations, but I see that AON is still listed on the RFU schedule. AON should be removed from the schedule and this slot listed as open for others to apply for, unless there's some very good reason not to at this point.
Mike Lehman