[rfu-membership] unable to work with finance group

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 8 08:26:48 CST 2007

Hi, to the group.  I have announced and arranged the last couple of finance group meetings, and I have enjoyed working with those that have attended.  I am going to concentrate on working with the Membership Group and the soon to be formed Library Group.  If someone else wants to begin coordinating the efforts of the Finance Group, that would be great.

  We are still in the fundraising campaign, and efforts for this need to move forward.  I am willing to help in any way, and may even attend the meetings as a member, if I am able to, but I will not be announcing them, or setting up an agenda.  underwriting and grant writing really need to addressed.

  Lavana Hawkins