[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-station] wanting this timeslot

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:09:05 CST 2007

Sure you have the spot. I just need your login names for your and your
partner. If you and your partner do not have logins or do not remember
them, please feel free to make new ones.

You seem very impatient with getting this slot. You already had it as
of Tuesday night. I just need to put it in the schedule. Please be
patient and please don't bombard me with email fairly curt email. I
don't immediately put everyone's request on the schedule. I have other
school duties as well.

Thanks. -Noel

On 11/7/07, smooth v <toosm_p at yahoo.com> wrote:
> hello
> i am wanting the old (chill beats) time slot
> sunday 10pm-midnite
> to put mixx-vibez in there
> a beat mixed show playing
> dance / hip-hop & more