[rfu-membership] Updated Lists of Renewed and NOT YET Renewed Shows

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:33:07 CST 2007

Mike:

One thing that I can do is get the schedule to match your spreadsheet
by listing all the members in a programming group for all shows...

To do this, all I would need from your spreadsheet is (1) show name
and (2) all the website login names of all the members of the
programming group.

This was probably part of the plan all along, but I don't know if you
were aware of the 2nd item that I would need. It is far too difficult
to look up everyone's login... unless I'm missing something on the
website.

-Noel

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24