[rfu-membership] Next Meeting

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 16:40:26 CST 2007

Noel,
The next meeting is scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 18.

There are three things on the agenda for the next meeting:
Last minute up-dates to the renewed list
Make list of open time slots, based on existing open slots and non-renewals
Compile a list of needs/draft of revised IMC membership form to reflect
RFU needs

I'd be OK with moving the meeting up, perhaps to THIS Sunday, Nov. 11,
if people would prefer to do that. We could just skip Nov. 18 and work
from the list of renewals I have for the Nov. 20 station meeting. Then
we can meet on Dec. 2 to get the list of open slots ready for the Dec. 4
station meetings, when they go up for claim under the 72-hour rule. Or
we can just plan on the Nov. 18 meeting, as usual. What do people think?
Any of these options will work.

I can continue to monitor the last minute renewals, which is down to a
relatively short list of 9 shows that need 1 more member to renew and 4
that need two members to renew. I can take care of that so we'll be
ready for what I anticipate to be a small and anti-climatic Nov. 20
station meeting.

You're probably in the best position to make a list of what slots are
currently open, but we can wait and meet on Dec. 2 for that, as I've
noted. However, I can do that from the website schedule, assuming it is
current. Let me know on that.

As for the IMC/RFU membership form, we can do that either date. Having a
group of people look it over and compose a draft is best, but it's also
something that will just be suggested  for the IMC-Finance group to use.
They will not get to it before their Nov. 29 meeting.

I'm don't think there's anything else on the plate, but let me know if
I've forgotten something that needs attention.
Mike Lehman