[rfu-membership] Updated Lists of Renewed and NOT YET Renewed Shows

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:53:11 CST 2007

This looks workable, except for finding everyone's website logins... I
just checked, and from what I can tell, this is going to be very
difficult unless we know everyone's exact logins. It is even difficult
to look up using the login search function.

For example:
My login is nlvivar
I didn't know my own login, I could search for "Noel" but that won't
show up in the search results since it only searchs the login names.
I do know that a whole lot of people are not using parts of their real
names as the logins. So this may difficult to do without asking for
everyone's login names directly.

I know that it's a bit late, but I didn't think about this until now.
If we want to get everyone's co-hosts on the schedule, we will need
everyone's usernames. Can we collect this at a meeting somehow?

-Noel

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24
Champaign, Illinois 61820-4420