[rfu-membership] Next Meeting

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 10 17:51:32 CST 2007

We can there at noon tomorrow.
  Lavana

"Noel L. Vivar" <nlvivar at gmail.com> wrote:
  Tomorrow's good for me as long as we keep it to under 2 hours (I was
going to say 1 hour, but I know we have a lot of work to do.)

How about noon to 2pm tomorrow?

Sorry about the last minute scheduling changes, everyone.

At the very least, I think that you, Mike, and I should meet to see
where our status is relative to each other.

BTW, the schedule is up to date with cancellations now. I still have
2-3 more shows waiting on the sidelines to be added when they get the
relavant info to me.

-Noel

On Nov 10, 2007 4:40 PM, Mike Lehman wrote:
> Noel,
> The next meeting is scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 18.
>
> There are three things on the agenda for the next meeting:
> Last minute up-dates to the renewed list
> Make list of open time slots, based on existing open slots and non-renewals
> Compile a list of needs/draft of revised IMC membership form to reflect
> RFU needs
>
> I'd be OK with moving the meeting up, perhaps to THIS Sunday, Nov. 11,
> if people would prefer to do that. We could just skip Nov. 18 and work
> from the list of renewals I have for the Nov. 20 station meeting. Then
> we can meet on Dec. 2 to get the list of open slots ready for the Dec. 4
> station meetings, when they go up for claim under the 72-hour rule. Or
> we can just plan on the Nov. 18 meeting, as usual. What do people think?
> Any of these options will work.
>
> I can continue to monitor the last minute renewals, which is down to a
> relatively short list of 9 shows that need 1 more member to renew and 4
> that need two members to renew. I can take care of that so we'll be
> ready for what I anticipate to be a small and anti-climatic Nov. 20
> station meeting.
>
> You're probably in the best position to make a list of what slots are
> currently open, but we can wait and meet on Dec. 2 for that, as I've
> noted. However, I can do that from the website schedule, assuming it is
> current. Let me know on that.
>
> As for the IMC/RFU membership form, we can do that either date. Having a
> group of people look it over and compose a draft is best, but it's also
> something that will just be suggested for the IMC-Finance group to use.
> They will not get to it before their Nov. 29 meeting.
>
> I'm don't think there's anything else on the plate, but let me know if
> I've forgotten something that needs attention.
> Mike Lehman
>
> Noel L. Vivar wrote:
> > When is our next meeting going to be? I am probably going to be out of
> > town from Friday 16 November to Sunday 25 November.
> >
> > -Noel

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24
Champaign, Illinois 61820-4420