[rfu-membership] Open Air Time

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 11 15:19:45 CST 2007

Near as I can tell, these are the current open slots. A few of them
still indicate they have shows in them, so this is noted next to those
slots.) Based on Janice's monitoring of logs, it appears that these are
not being used. Please advise me if you know otherwise about any such shows.

Sunday
Midnight to 8am
10am to noon

Monday
Midnight to 4am
4pm to 5pm

Tuesday
1am to 4am
10am to 2pm
6pm to 8pm
9pm to 10pm

Wednesday
1am to 4am
8am to noon
6pm to 7pm
10pm to midnight (The Harbor)

Thursday
Midnight to 4pm (The Harbor to 1am)
9am to 11am (Thursday Morning Koffee)
noon to 2pm
7pm to midnight (Hearts of Fire, Muse, Serenity, Late Nite Toast and Jam)

Friday
Midnight to 4am
11am to noon

Saturday
2am to 9am
noon to 1pm
2pm to 6pm (Town Talk, 4-6pm)

This amounts to 65 hours of airtime.

Monday to Friday, 4am to 7am, is listed as World Radio Network. I
believe these slots are subject to pre-emption, if anyone wants time
during these hours.

These two slots have shows that are currently being logged, but which do
not yet have anyone renewed. If they aren't renewed by Nov. 20, they
will be open also.
Wednesday 7-8pm, Muslim Mosaic
Saturday midnight to 2am, Blu Flame Radio

Note that this list does not include Sunday Night Sound System, with
Dan, etc, who I assume will be renewed in the next week or so.

Mike Lehman