[rfu-membership] Can't Login to RFU Website

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 11 18:28:15 CST 2007

I tried logging into the RFU website. I'n not sure when the last time I
was able to do this was. I apparently have an account, but I can't get
it to recognize anything other than that. It said it was going to send
me a new password, but after about six hours, nothing's come through. I
know Dan will be tied up with IMCfest tonight and recovering from it the
next few days. If anyone with admin privileges can help, I'd appreciate it.
Mike Lehman