[rfu-membership] Draft Show Information Form

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:44:31 CST 2007

I was thinking that putting the training info would be redundant. We
would have to look at the personnel files and the Training Form that I
attached to the Membership Form email to correlate the training... I
was just trying to decrease our up-front paper work...

-Noel

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24
Champaign, Illinois 61820-4420