[rfu-membership] Re: Regarding Show Time

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 03:02:42 CDT 2007

Hey, Mike and Spencer.

I'm actually in charge of the schedule now.

It looks like that the Sat. 6-8pm slot is open still, but I'm still
playing catch up from all the schedule requests that came in while Ken
and I were doing the hand-off.

I would come to the next general station meeting and you can pay your
dues then. Also, you'll be able to propose your slot at the meeting
and we can approve it.

It might be a bit until I have the hang of the schedule, so you should
get the dues and approval stuff out of the way while I get my act
together.

-Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar