[rfu-membership] Fwd: Show slot open

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Tue Oct 2 12:55:41 CDT 2007

Hi Membership,

I'm forwarding this from Barbara.  (Thanks for letting us know!, Barbara)

I would

1) Change the schedule
2) Make an annoucement to rfu-station about the open slot ... make sure to thank the show for being there and wish them good luck.
3) Deal with what happened afterwards.

Let me know if you need me to do this, or you want to show you how to do any of it.

Ken

Ken Urban
B129A
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College
(217) 353-2246

>>> "Barbara kessel" <barkes at gmail.com> 10/02/07 12:35 PM >>>
Sorry that I don't know if you are the right person to send this
notice to still but the note to membership looks like it might sit for
awhile and perhaps not get through, so I thought to increasemy chances
of communicating. Barbara Kessel