[rfu-membership] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net
Fri Oct 19 11:20:15 CDT 2007

Show Name : (I don't have a new for my show!)

Show Description : Lem and AJ are active community members. We like music. Our goal is exposure. We'd like to speak about various crisis that people face and offer community-based solutions about how to deal with these problems. Topics include: foreclosure, wealth-building for low income people, access to health care issues, political participation for common folk, education issues. We will also be playing music from the African Diaspora (basically any music made in any country by any person resulting from the African Diaspora.) (I want to do a lot of hip hop, so if a later slots becomes available, I'd like that better.)
Also, expose the triumphs of people in the community.

Show Genre : African Diaspora music, Community Solutions, Hip Hop,

Your WRFU.net Username : lemlem

Your Real Name : Lem Wilson

Your Email Address : lem.bright at yahoo.com

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : AJ

2nd Cohost Real Name : Ayeshia Johnson

2nd Cohost Email Address : ayeshiajohnson at yahoo.com

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 1.5hr

How Often? : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : After 9p, Wed 6p-7p

Working Group : Programming and Scheduling;0;0;0;0;0

Training Request : 8-10PM Friday's with Noel;7-10PM Sunday's with Blah;0;0;0;0

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : yes

If yes, please elaborate : Honest Magazine

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

-----