[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-station] Membership Group Meeting Sunday noon

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:41:37 CDT 2007

I'm out of town right now, and won't be back until Monday. I will not
be able to make the membership meeting. I can talk about my points
after the general station meeting on Tuesday, but the long and short
of my items is that they haven't really been started. I'm still not
registered to create pages on the website. I need to be trained to use
the website. Also, we haven't really come to a consensus as to what
needs to be covered. I may just make a draft and email it out and see
what everyone things.

Lastly, no one has a electronic copy of the Airshifter's Handbook. So
if it has to be updated, we need to retype everything.

-Noel

On 9/14/07, RANDALL R HAWKINS <lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> The Membership Group will be meeting at noon on Sunday Sept 16 in the IMC
> Family Room.  I am sending the announcement for this meeting, but I will not
> be able to attend.
>
> Here are some items for the agenda.  Feel free to post any other items for
> discussion, or to bring them up at the meeting.
>
> updates on work from last meeting
>
> Lavana was to work on comparing attendance sheets from meetings to a list of
> programming groups.  Michelle and Joy are working on getting list of
> membership to help with this.  I have been waiting on this list to go
> forward with this.  It is rather a conundrum to figure out where to begin
> this task--  Now I am thinking I just need to get the attendance sheets and
> start writing down names. I will try to work on this over the weekend.
>
> comparing Show Logs to membership list (Janice Lilly)
>
> adding some info to IMC Mem form  -- not completed yet
>
> a page at the web site making it easier to find information abou the working
> groups, and what they are working on (Noel)
>
> training check list (Noel)
> a day to train new trainers (Noel)
>
> Proposal for making membership dues all come due on one date
>
> hashing out wording of policy about meeting attendance  Does a programming
> group need to attend at least half of the general membership meetings a
> year, or do working group meetings count towards this in some way?
>
> Lavana

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24
Champaign, Illinois 61820-4420