[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-station] Membership Group Meeting Notes Sept. 16, 2007

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 16 20:47:08 CDT 2007

Noel,
Based on what we've found in setting the IMC books straight is that most
things are there, but due to several different people entering the data,
it got entered in several different ways, instead of consistently in an
easy to track way. Joy and others have been going over the books and
making things consistent by moving RFU memberships, for instance, all
into the same category for easy verifiable reference.

For anyone who we can't determine a date last paid for, I don't think it
is unreasonable to ask that they pay for the year starting Sept. 1,
unless they have some proof otherwise. Given the low costs of membership
and the fact they we've never really had anyway to do so other than the
honor system, this is not asking much.
Mike Lehman