[rfu-membership] Propose a show! submission

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Mon Sep 17 14:39:08 CDT 2007

Hey Michael & Jim,

Welcome to WRFU!  Just to get you started, I would suggest going to tomorrow's (9/18) membership meeting at 8pm at the IMC's family room.

I've cc'ed Nick (ghost) and Dan in this email so you can confirm training times with them.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a note.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> <wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net> 09/14/07 2:28 PM >>>
Show Name : The 4:00 Spot

Show Description : An eclectic mix of everything musical.

Your WRFU.net Username : subetha

Your Real Name : Michael Wingfield

Your Email Address : subetha73 at hotmail.com

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : estrada2

2nd Cohost Real Name : Jim Estrada

2nd Cohost Email Address : estrada2 at gmail.com

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 3hr

How Often? : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : Mon 4PM-5:30PM, Thurs 4PM-5:30PM

Working Group : Membership and Training;Technical

Training Request : 4-6PM Wednesday's with Ghost;12-2PM Thursday's with Blah

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2

How many members of the proposing group identify as Latino/a? : 1

How many members of the proposing group identify as Caucasian? : 1

-----
Submitted by subetha (http://www.wrfu.net/user/75) on Fri, 2007-09-14 13:28