[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] Information on Re-Start of AON Radio

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:39:10 CDT 2007

Will,

I would like to note that the timeslot that you ask for 8-10pm on
Fridays is currently held by myself and is posted as such on the
schedule on the website.

I have not done my show consistently over the past few weeks, which is
why you may think that the timeslot is now open. However, I have
posted my absences ahead of time to the Membership list as per our
policy. Nevertheless, my show is still in that timeslot that you are
requesting, and from the look of the most up-to-date version of the
schedule,
http://www.wrfu.net/station/schedule/friday
we are booked from noon to midnight on Fridays.

Thanks. -Noel

On 9/19/07, William V. Hawkins <whawkins at urbanleague.net> wrote:

> PLEASE FORWARD TO KEN URBAN
>

> Hello Ken,
>

> This is Will Hawkins from All or Nuthing Productions / Urban L. Media (The
> Urban League of Champaign County).
>

> Well, we have gone back to the drawing board and have re-done our show
> format.
>

> I am requesting information on how I can start our show back on Friday's.
>

> I see currently that the spot is occupied by general feeds with no DJ's. I
> would be very interested in filling in that 8pm – 10pm spot.
>

> Please let me know what steps to take to continue our show production.
>

> I can be reached at 217.530.1179 or response to this email.
>

> Thanks for everything.
>

> WiLL

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24