[rfu-membership] Time to Renew RFU Membership, Meeting Tuesday, Oct. 2 at 8pm

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 30 16:00:19 CDT 2007

In accordance with a proposal approved at the last RFU general
membership meeting  (Sept. 18), every RFU member is due to renew their
membership as of September 1 each year.

Per this decision, we will take time during the next RFU general
membership, which is this Tuesday, October 2 at 8pm so that everyone
present can take care of this and help begin to refill the station's
basic budget funding source. Membership is $18 a year, although you can
give more if you can afford it (since we need it!) We will have the
membership forms and can accept membership payments Tuesday night and at
the October 16 meeting.

You can also renew your IMC membership ($50/year, or $25+/year sliding
scale low income, or less if that's all you can afford) at the same time.

If we are shown proof that you recently renewed your RFU membership, we
can pro-rate this year's membership accordingly.

You must renew the membership of all members of your programming group
by the end of October in order to keep your show's slot. If you cannot
make either of the general meetings, it is your responsibility to
contact the RFU-Membership group to make other arrangements.

Other proposals and business:

Membership has these
A proposal to allow AON Productions to return to RFU in the future
A proposal to drop programming groups from the schedule who haven't
participated in a station meeting in the last six months as of Oct. 16.
This currently amounts to 29 air time hours a week.

Finance will have updates on the Raise the Tower Fund Drive Campaign.

Other business as brought to the meeting.

We hope to see you at this week's meeting. Remember that regular
participation in the work of the station is a requirement for every
programming group and the easiest way to do this is through meeting
attendance.
Mike Lehman