[rfu-membership] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net
Sun Aug 17 08:50:00 CDT 2008

Show Name : More CFK

Show Description : The show begins with Classics for Kids by Naomi Lewin from WGUC out of Cincinatti.  We will follow with two hours of full versions of classical music selections that Naomi mentioned or used in the six minute broadcast.  It is hosted by Isaac and Judah, ages 14 and 12, young violinist from right here in our community.

Show Genre : classical music

Your WRFU.net Username : lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net

Your Real Name : Isaac Hawkins

Your Email Address : lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net

2nd Cohost Real Name : Judah Hawkins

2nd Cohost Email Address : lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr

How Often? : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : Monday 8 AM - 10 AM

Working Group : Membership and Training;0;0;0;0;0

Training Request : 7-10PM Sunday's with Blah;0;0;0;0;0

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2

-----