[rfu-membership] Re: Speaker levels

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Dec 16 22:10:00 CST 2008

This is a concern. I had talked with Mike, who is, indeed, the last
person listed in the schedule (and on the log).

I'm leaving town very early tomorrow morning - and leaving for Ireland
tomorrow afternoon.

Is there someone who would be able to call on behalf of the membership
group? We should first decide what the message should be. This is a
recurring problem, and we need to make it stop. As was noted, we are
not certain that someone isn't coming in regularly on Monday nights,
after Mike finishes - but it seems unlikely (unless Mike has seen them
follow him). Suggestions welcome - a suspension may be appropriate,
though I'm unsure how to implement it in the short-term.

Andrew

On Dec 16, 2008, at 7:38 PM, rfu-membership-request at lists.chambana.net