[rfu-membership] Membership meeting this Sunday

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 2 19:33:31 CST 2008

I will not be able to attend the Membership meeting tomorrow, due to
trying to get my house ready to move back into it. If there is anything
needed from me, though, please let me know. Y'all are all doing good
work and I will be around less and less, so I'm sure you can make
decisions on what is needed. I will be at the Tuesday station meeting,
so let me know of anything that needs passed along if there is a need
for that.
Mike Lehman