[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] Programming Group Forms

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 8 21:48:46 CST 2008

Hmmm, good question.  I am thinking one form per show since we are envisioning these making a sort of hard copy of the schedule.  They will be filed according to the day and time of the shows.

  Lavana

"Noel L. Vivar" <nlvivar at gmail.com> wrote:
  Quick question on the Programming Group Forms, (which I should know
since I helped make them... but I don't know).

Is it 1 form per group or 1 form per show. I.e. I am in a programming
group with 3 people with 3 different shows. How does this work?

-Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24