[rfu-membership] mem update

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 1 18:54:44 CDT 2008

The membership group had a meeting at 6:00 this evening.

  We would like to continue the Everybody Has a Voice and Kids on the Radio Programs on an as scheduled basis.  We had quite a bit of interest, and would like to follow up on it.  People were very positive about the $20 donations and in May and June this brought in $100 to the station.

  Renewing of Memberships:  We suggest connecting this with a mass training of all members  hopefully using the help of Stephen.  We also suggest that this year's schedule be considered done as of Aug 31 and that Sept 1 begins a schedule with only members who have completed training, paid dues, and completed forms

  Show log info included in a separat email
  Lavana