[rfu-membership] Programming updates

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 11:36:55 CDT 2008

The good news is that nine shows were able to air all four weeks in July!  Great Job!

  These shows have not aired in several months, and can be removed from the online schedule, please.

  Habari Connection Sunday 10-12
  The 4:00 Spot 4-6 PM Tuesday
  The 4:00 Spot 4-6 PM Thursday
  Word Up Radio 6-8 PM Friday

  These shows are on hiatus and have communicated that fact:
  Heads Up
  The Show (sort of, he actually does remotely broadcast when he is able to, but is not in the studio, so I don't look for a signature on the log for him)
  Daughters of Eve
  IBGM
  Radio Triple R

  These shows did not air at all in July:  Maybe they are on hiatus and I missed a message?  At any rate membership renewal is next month, so the schedule will be updated then with those that want to continue their shows.
  Sabaah Nuur 9-11 Saturday
  Lolaka Ya Afrka 8-10 AM Wed(I suspect I missed a notice on this one)
  Back in the Day 11 Tues - 1 Wed ( erratic on the log for quite some time)
  Blu Flame Radio 12-2 AM Saturday ( erratic on the log for quite some time)

  Soul Refreshing 6-8 PM Saturday aired  once in July

  These shows aired  in July
  Sunday(two shows consistently airing)
  Clean THrough the Word (all four weeks)
  Mixx-Vibez (all four weeks)
  Monday(has 4 shows consistently airing)
  Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZTop (missed one week with notice)
  Kingdome Building Ministries (missed one week with notice)
  Friction Radio (all four weeks)
  Extensions (all four weeks)
  Tuesday (has two shows consistently airing)
  Radio Edit (all four weeks)
  I DONT LIKE MUSIC (has aired each week since it began)
  Wednessday (has four shows consistently airing, a very nice evening line up)
  11'th Indian (missed one week)
  Muslim Mosaic (all four weeks)
  The Tipping Point (all four weeks)
  Chilled Beats (all four weeks)
  Thursday (has two shows consistently airing)
  A Critical Ear (missed two weeks)
  Nomadic Coral Reef (all four weeks)
  Friday (5 shows airing when able)
  Progressive Personal Finance (missed one week)
  Seed of Faith (missed two weeks)
  Logic Consortium (missed one week)
  Sonci Asylum (missed two weeks with notice)
  The Show (remotely broadcasts when able, was in the studio once and signed the log)
  Saturday ( No shows consistently air)
  Soul Refreshing (did air once)

  So we had nine shows that aired all four weeks of July.  Nice Job Guys!  Good for you!  :-)

  Lavana