[rfu-membership] Fwd: Daughters of Eve hiatus

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Jun 10 18:26:47 CDT 2008

RFU - FYI. Daughters of Eve will be on hiatus through to August.

Takeya - space usage falls under the IMC shows group. I'm copying
Tommy and Dan from the Shows group, on this mail (as the main shows
list has been down for a few days) - they should be able to talk with
you about what would be feasible. The lobby area is a shared space
with the Post Office, so there may be some constraints as a result of
that, but hopefully something can be worked out.

Andrew

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Takeya Alamin <takeyab at hotmail.com>
> Date: 4 Meitheamh 2008 22:25:12 GMT-05:00
> To: <andrew at funferal.org>
> Subject: please send to wrfu
>
> Hi Andrew....I hope all is well....I wanted to ask you two question
> if you could send out that D of E will be taking a summer hiatus
> until Aug. due to traveling and erratic schedules...Thanks Also I
> am putting together a great American bake sale and the proceeds
> will go to share our strength which main goal is to aid children in
> need. I have been having a hard time finding a busy place that will
> let me hold the bake sale. I was wondering in wrfu would be
> interested in letting me hold it outside in front of wrfu. I am
> trying to aim for june 14 which is a saturday from 10 to 1. Thanks
> so much
> take care
> Takeya Alamin
>
> Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage. Get Windows
> Live SkyDrive.

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager
WRFU-LP, Urbana 104.5FM